Crypto asset data for Google Sheets
Get relevant access for on-chain, social development activity, prices and volume dataGet startedDocumentation
The price of your list was increased by$ 532.73today
For researches & journalists
Investigate network activity, discover market patterns, and analyze stakeholder behavior with our clean, reliable data streams for 100s of digital assets.
4.0+ TB of
- Token Age Consumed
- Exchange Inflow/Outflow
- Token Circulation/Velocity
- Daily Active Addresses
- Network Growth
- Top 100 transactions
- RV, MVRV, NVT
- Top Token Holders
- Eth Mining Metrics
Create your custom solutions by using our API and comprehensive set of dataTry free now
- Market Cap
- Open, Close, High, Low
- 227 exchange wallets
4.5 TB of processed data
- Github data for 970+ projects
- 1.7 BN Github events
- New way of measuring Dev Activity
- Hourly updates
- Historical data starts from 2013
Prototype and evaluate the performance of different investment strategies using exclusive data. Develop signals and trading indicators directly in your 'spreadsheets'.Get templateBTC / USD7.26%
Ethereum price tracking
Track the activity of selected address based on the Ethereum
Evalute portfolio performance over time, manage risk exposure and keep track of all your active positions in one place. Add or remove assets with a single click.Get templateBitcoin BTCLow risk
- Income, 1mo$9 326
Analyze 100s of assets
Review every coin from all possible angles before choosing to enter or exit a trade. Plot multiple tokens against each other by combining dozens of metrics.Get templateFinancialOn-chainDev. activity
Ethereum price was decreased by $ 70.51 in 24 hours
Choose the right plan
for your aims
Frequently asked questions
How do I install Sansheets?
1) In a new Google Sheet, go to Add-ons -> Get Add-Ons.
2) After the Google Marketplace viewer opens in your Google Spreadsheet, look for Santiment in the search bar at the top right corner and install the Sansheets add-on.
3) After it has been installed, go back to your Google Spreadsheet and enable the Sansheets tool by by going to Add-ons -> Sansheets -> Enable.
4) When this is done, you are ready to start using the Free version of Sansheets. Just type =SAN in an empty cell and you'll see a list of available functions to help you fetch data!
If you need more in-depth information on how you can install Sansheets, you can find it here.
How to add an API key for paid access?
1) Pick a subscription from this page and go through the login and purchase process.
2) Find your API key in the account settings.
3) Setup Sansheets with your API as explained in this article.
How do I fetch metrics and pricing?
Sansheets was built in a way that it makes it easy for anyone to gain access to our data without the need for coding skills. When opening creating a new Google Spreadsheet, you always need to Enable the add-on under the Add-Ons tab. After that, you simply have to write =SAN in an empty cell, and you get a list of metric suggestions, ranging from MVRV metric to Social Volume, with descriptions. If you want to explore our metrics and how you can fetch them in Sansheets, take a look at its dedicated page on our knowledge base.
People often tend to forget how easy-to-use and powerful spreadsheets are, especially in combination with unique data and metrics. That’s why I was really thrilled to support Santiment’s development of Sansheets since it allows me to create custom-made financial models, ranging from a portfolio dashboard to backtesting frameworks. All powered by Santiment data and without the need of a single line of code.
Ready to get started?
Click below to access the Santiment API or join the Discord
channel to share your solutions with the world